Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

MTBoS 2016 Blogging Initiative

I have had this blog since my first semester of teaching which was in 2013. There are only like 16 published posts. That's 3 full years with an average of 5.3 posts a year. That's just not acceptable.

At the beginning of every school year I have good intentions to blog about the activities that we do in class, since I get so much from other blogs. And every year I post the pictures of my room in August and then I get busy and stop posting.

My resolution for this year is to share more! So I signed up for the MTBoS 2016 Blogging Initiative hoping that having a mentor and the community would help keep me accountable.

So my goal is to get at least 1 blog post up each week and post a picture on Twitter for #Teach180.


No comments:

Post a Comment